Remploy Mental Health Support Sessions
Time: 9 a.m.-4 p.m.
Monday 13th May
Do you have depression, stress, anxiety, low mood, insomnia or another mental health condition which is affecting you at work?
The Workplace Mental Health Support Service, delivered by Remploy and funded by the Department for Work and Pensions is providing free and confidential mental health advice and guidance surgeries for employees of Cobalt Business Park.
Book your appointment and gain expert advice and support for up to nine months, which includes:
• A support plan to help you stay in, or return to work
• Recommendations on workplace adjustments
• Successful coping strategies to support you at work or home.
To access this support you must be:
• In permanent or temporary employment (attending work or signed off sick)
• Have a mental health condition (diagnosed or undiagnosed) that has caused you to be off work, or is making it hard for you to undertake your duties and responsibilities whilst at work.